Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012

Gift rift plat game to your son if he excels in exam

Gift rift plat game to your son if he excels in exam

My son likes to play games and I had promised him to buy a rift plat game if he passed his school exam with good grade. My son got good grade in his school exam and now he wants me to fulfill the promise.

My son keeps playing online games for most of the time so I just casually told him that I would get rift plat game for him if he passes his exams. I just wanted my son to do well in his final exam because he had failed terribly in his semester exam conducted in the school and his teacher had told me that he might fail this year.

I was happy that my son had passed the final exam. I always knew that my son was good in studies but his mind has always been on games and internet. I knew that my son would do anything for getting Rift Plat game that's why I told him to pass the exam to get it.

I was avoiding my son because he wanted the game and I was not interested because he would not study properly. I wanted my son to concentrate on his studies but he was adamant that I should keep my promise.
My son told me that he would study hard every year till graduation and he will only play games for few hours. I had no other option but to get the game. There is a website on the internet from where I ordered the Rift Plat game by making payment through my credit card. The website gave me 25 percent discount because I made payment through credit card.

The website promised to make the delivery of the game package within 4 days and they were true to their word because the game software reached my house on the third day. My son checked the game pack and it was the one which he wanted.

My son told me that the game is very exciting and it can be played offline as well as online with multiple players. My son also told me that the game can be played online through any server provided by the game manufacturer. He told me that there are many servers supporting this game which makes it easy for players to connect with the game and other players in less time.

My son got so involved in playing the game that he started ignoring his food and he was playing the game continuously for 12 hours but since it was vacation I didn't object. All his friends also bought rift Plat game and all of them play the game with each other from their home.

I never played a virtual game so I have no idea about the thrill and excitement the players get by playing such games. My wife likes to play games on PC and sometimes she plays on play-station with her son. I get pissed-off when both mother and son play game. I always try to distract them but they don't listen to me.


0

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen