Montag, 26. März 2012

Vic Gundotra, Brian Brushwood und eine weitere Person haben auf Google+ etwas mit Ihnen geteilt

Hallo Markus!
Hier präsentieren wir Ihnen die Top-Beiträge dieser Woche.
Google+ Team
Neueste Beiträge aus Ihren KreisenAlle aktuellen Beiträge ansehen
Wow. +Chris Chabot got some amazing shots! It's hard to imagine exhausting the Canon's battery in a single day, but he did it.
Chris Chabot hat diesen Beitrag ursprünglich geteilt:
4615 photos in one day

So copying and reviewing the photos I took yesterday is going to take a little while - I got home a few hours ago and after tallying up all my different memory cards it turns out I took 4615 photos yesterday.

So my computer's working it's way through them as I speak and once that's done in a couple of hours I can start looking at which images to post - it'll be a bit of a process.

But I think it is very telling about just how much fun this festival was, amazing good vibes, stunning...
44 Kommentare - 21-mal geteiltBeitrag anzeigen oder kommentieren »
Had an amazing episode of Game On with +Bill Doran , who hooked us up with some AMAZING weapon recreations from Mass Effect and Skyrim!

http://punishedprops.com
14 Kommentare - 3-mal geteiltBeitrag anzeigen oder kommentieren »
technology at its best.
Square Is Trying To Take Magic Mainstream
Just in case my love letter last November didn't make it abundantly clear, I'll reiterate: I love Square. We're not investors, but I wish we were. I love both the business and the product. And if that...
13 Kommentare - 4-mal geteiltBeitrag anzeigen oder kommentieren »
Die beliebtesten Inhalte auf Google+Angesagte Beiträge ansehen
Spring without me

There will come soft rains and the smell of the ground,
And swallows circling with their shimmering sound;
And frogs in the pool singing at night,
And wild plum trees in tremulous white;
Robins will wear their feathery fire,
Whistling their whims on a low fence-wire;
And not one will know of the war, not one
Will care at last when it is done.
Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,
If mankind perished utterly;
And Spring herself when she woke at dawn
Would scarcely know that we were gone...
...und 61 weitere Fotos
+697 - 213 Kommentare - 172-mal geteiltBeitrag anzeigen oder kommentieren »
I was out in Death Valley yesterday... There were beautiful clouds and heavy winds that day. I saw a sand storm, which I've never seen before. Kinda helped me to get my Lawrence of Arabia on, but I didn't start any revolutions or anything. I just took this photo. :-)
+448 - 137 Kommentare - 62-mal geteiltBeitrag anzeigen oder kommentieren »
Check out this bad boy...if only it had a place for my camera bag I would be a buyer... The website claims it goes 0-35 miles per hour in 2.35 seconds!

http://www.scoocar.jp/
+390 - 195 Kommentare - 144-mal geteiltBeitrag anzeigen oder kommentieren »
Sie möchten keine Updates mehr zu Aktivitäten auf Google+ und Freundesvorschlägen bekommen? Hier können Sie einstellen, welche E-Mails Sie von Google+ erhalten.Google+ Team

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen