Montag, 26. September 2011

Are You Ready For the Fantastic NBA?

NBA (National Basketball Association) was set up in 1946 and it was first called BAA. It is the professional basketball game in the United States and represents the highest level of basketball in the world. There are 30 teams in the whole association and they are divided into the West and the East. The only exception which is not located in the United States is from Toronto, Canada. NBA witnessed the development of many superstars, such as Michael Jordon, Johansson, Yaoming, LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.

Every year when the new season begins, NBA becomes the inseparable part of every basketball fan as well as the various media. You will be surrounded with all kinds of news and reports related to the NBA games. These wonderful games drive every fan crazy. They shout for their idols. They make comments for these wonderful games. The basketball games make their life a better one.

I am among the basketball fans for years. I still remember when I first get to know basketball, I can not understand why these people are so crazy about it. As time passed by, I am obsessed with this wonderful game. To me, the game means not only a kind of entertainment, but also a good teacher, guiding me through the life journey. The ambition and the passion showed by these players give me the motives to keep going on whenever I feel depressed or discouraged.

My favorite basketball team in NBA is Lakers located in LA. Lakers joined NBA in 1948 and had 16 championships in its history. I will not miss one single game of them and I am so addicted to the game that I feel I already become one of them.

Now, the 2010-2011 season is under going. The hot issues, like the new comers in Miami Heat, the most excellent players in the first week have been the topic of the fans and the media. This cold winter is warmed by these great games and the players. Everyone is enjoying the sports banquet and having a great time watching these games on TV or on Internet.

Some days ago, a friend of mine who is also a big basketball fan called me. He complained that he has missed several games which were really wonderful. He said that the power cut would break out right at the moment when it was the time for the basketball games. As a result, he was also not able to surf the Internet to have a live watch. The power cut really made my friend in low mood these days. And it was said that the power cut would continue for several days due to the reparation of the electronic lines.

This piece of bad news totally made my friend crazy. He is the kind of person who can not live without NBA games. It is no exaggeration to say that the basketball game has become one part of his daily life. The basketball game is to him what the water is to the fish.

I really sympathize with him for I deeply understand how it feels like to miss these games. It not only means that you are out of the circle of the latest information, but also means that you have missed the chance to be passionate and inspired. This kind of feeling really makes fans down.

So, I suggest to my friend that he may go to these BBS which are full of basketball fans to seek for help. These basketball fans will hold hot discussions after the games are ended. I think maybe there are some good ideas on how to solve my friend's problem.

One of the fans on the BBS recommends to my friend to buy a smart phone which has the fantastic function of surfing on Internet. It will bring you to the live games and the power cut will not be a problem any more. He also recommends a good on-line shop (http://www.dinodirect.com/bar-phone/) which sells all kinds of smart phones, especially the bar phones.

You know what? My friend has been having his great time watching the NBA games since then.


0

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen